Career opportunities at DPVR
If you aspire to work for a challenger brand that is growing rapidly within the virtual reality industry then DPVR is an ideal choice. We are constantly expanding our teams to fuel our global growth.
Further your career in the virtual reality industry
DPVR is a world leading virtual reality technology company based in Shanghai, China.
We specialise in VR device design and manufacturing working with world leading technology partners.
Our range of virtual reality headsets are used by consumers and commercial businesses around the world in over 100 countries.
Our products are suitable to be used in a wide range of applications including education, training, simulation, entertainment or gaming.
Current job opportunities
Business Development Manager of AMR Region
As a Business Development Manager in DPVR global sales & marketing team, you will develop and manage sales generation activities through our content, channel, media and internal partners to meet business objectives. You will also develop and acquire new channels and partners, and manage existing sales channels relationships in VR industry. Last but not least, to support sales operational provisioning and reporting to optimize sales flow, inventory, pricing, costs to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Plan and develop sales generation and marketing activities through our digital content, channel, media, internal and external partners to meet business objectives.
- Identify key digital content partners, gather intelligence, develop partnerships and executions to increase revenue.
- Manage and maintain strong relationship with assigned channel accounts or contents & SI partners to meet business objectives
- Identify, develop and acquire new channels and partners within assigned products and/or territory i.e. AMR region
- Manage our retail sales with our channel, content and technology partners, and their merchandising team to ensure stocks availability and smooth end to end operations in warehouse and retail
- Maintain and present sales reports on a regular basis, with recommendations of actions through analysis
- Coordinate with partners to on-board and optimize our sales operational provisioning workflow, inventory and pricing to grow sales efficiently
- Liaise with hardware & software manager when needed to provide support to channel partners. i.e. API & SDK and OEM business & issues
- Educate and evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements and remedial actions from time to time
- Ensuring smooth and effective sales operations and sales promotions projects are delivered and executed timely and accurately
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities
- Work with team in partner marketing activities such as channel trade shows, campaigns and other promotional activities
- Work with team to expand user base and strengthen communities through campaigns and partnerships
- Handle day to day sales operational issues and develop end to end processes for new initiatives and enhancements when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6-8 years of relevant experience in sales and marketing, channel sales, business development and/or account management in consumer digital services and/or online, mobile games industry
- Positive attitude, hands-on and work well independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work well in a fast, ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas and matrix organization